Monday, July 18, 2005

Me - A-Z

A - Act your age - 25

B - Breast size - 36D

C - Chore you hate - Mopping!

D - Dad's name - Andrew (Andy)

E - Essential makeup item - Ummm, none. Maybe lip gloss.

F - Favorite singer - I'm not too picky, I like most music.

G - Gold or silver - Gold (only cuz I'm allergic to silver)

H - Hometown - Born in Ft Lauderdale, FL but mostly grew up in Lake City, FL.

I - IceCream - Chocolate

J - Job title - Mom!

K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer - Any kiss from Sailor or Princess!

L - Living arrangements - Own a house.

M - Meat, favorite kind - Beef

N - Number of kiddos - 1, a beauiful 18 month old daughter.

O - Overnight hospital stays - Just to deliver my daughter.

P - Packing habits - Pretty much just the essentials.

Q - Quote that you love -

R - Religion -

S - Siblings - 1 brother, he's 22.

T - Time you get up in the morning - 7:30-8:00

U - Underwear of choice - thong

V - Vegetable you can't stand - spinach

W - Worst habit - Being too hard on myself

X - Xrays - Chest and Foot

Y - Yummy food you make - Spaghetti!

Z - Zodiac sign - Cancer!

(Stolen from Java Mama and Thumblina.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Ugh, I hate mopping too!! It goes right up there with Laundry!

7/18/2005 7:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

7/19/2005 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home