Monday, July 18, 2005

Why am I here?

I have been having problems with depression, which I recently found out is Postpartum Depression. I didn't just have a baby, I have an 18 month old and have been extremely happy since her birth. But, I had a miscarriage a few months ago and have been depressed ever since. Anyway, I feel like crap. I feel completely worthless. I have moments when I'm as happy as can be, and then others when I want to lay in bed all day and not move. I have nothing to be sad about, really. I'm happy with my life. It's just hormonal imbalances, I guess. I'm just having major mood swings and my hormonal craziness is causing depression. It sucks. Hopefully they can do something to help me, I'll be calling my doctor today to set up an appointment. Thanks for reading.

~Blue

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Just remember you have lots of friends that love you....and are here for you anytime! I've never experienced PPD so I can't give advice or relate but we all have our moments that get us down.

7/18/2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Java Mama!

7/18/2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks! Luckily y'all keep me pretty busy on the weekends with Bunco, MNO, MNI, and Crops, that it keeps my mind off everything. I definitely need my little breaks!

7/19/2005 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home