Monday, July 25, 2005

Baby Shower!

I am planning a baby shower for Jaws, and her best friend is co-hosting with me. The three of us met yesterday and had lunch and then went to Books-A-Million to make some plans. Me and Jaws, of course, had our Mocha Frappe's! Yum! We got alot done! We picked the place, the date, the time, and the food. We still need to get together and pick out invitations and write them out, but we have a basic idea of what's gonna be on the invitations. After that, we went to Wal-Mart and created a baby registry. It was so much fun! I love shopping and not spending any money! LOL Actually, I did spend a little money, I got a rear view mirror to attach under the regular one so that I can see Princess while I'm driving, and I got some nail polish for myself, and some shampoo for Naala. It was a pretty fun day, I can't wait to get together with them again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

I had a great time too!! I'm so excited about the shower too, especially since I thought I woudln't have one this time around!!

7/25/2005 9:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Awwww party planning is SO MUCH fun!!!! :)

Uh, am I invited?? LOL

7/25/2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Of course you're invited, silly! We're planning early, we still have 3 months til the shower!

7/26/2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I suppose you're invited, too, Thumblina. ;) Of course, you are! LOL The whole playgroup will be invited. And if PurpleMama REALLY wants, we'll invite her, too! ;)

7/26/2005 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

OMG, you guys are killing me, lol. How am I suppsoed to wait for all this??? LOL
I have no patience AT ALL!!!

Im so excited and I just can't hide it, LOL LOL LOL
and of course I want you all there!! I wouldn't have it any other way!


* Hugs!!*

7/26/2005 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home