Friday, July 22, 2005

Coffee Night!

Last night was Coffee Night with the Playgroup. We went to Books-a-Million and we all had Mocha Frappe's from Joe Muggs. Yum! I bought a board book for Princess (for only $1), it's called Dolphin in the Sea. She loves it. She was so excited when I read it to her this morning. And then she kept saying dolphin over and over again after I left her with the book. I also got a book for myself last night. Me and Jaws went to the library before Coffee Night, and I got Little Earthquakes. The Playgroup has a book club and this is my first month joining it, so that's the book that they're reading this month. I'm so excited about it! It was late when I got home last night, so I haven't gotten started on it yet.


ETA: I finished Little Earthquakes Saturday night. Great book and easy read!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Mmmmmm, coffee!! I'm trying to cut back, but boy oh boy a Caramel Latte sounds so good right now! Thanks Blue! lol

7/22/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Did someone say Mocha????????!!!

7/23/2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Little Earthquakes was REALLY good! I can't wait to read her other books.

8/02/2005 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home