Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Kinda Ironic

About 8 months ago, I decided to get off the pill and try to get pregnant. I wanted a belly buddy, though, so I tried to talk a couple friends into joining me. They weren't all that interested. 2 months later, I got pregnant! No preggo friends, but that's okay. Then I lost the baby. And now, a few of my friends are pregnant and I want to join them. I'm so happy for them, but I'm impatiently waiting for my turn and hoping that they don't all have their babies before I even get pregnant again. I took an ovulation predictor today and it was positive, so we'll see. I just might join them soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Desert Flower and PurpleMama!

7/21/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'm gonna be crossing my fingers for you in the next couple of weeks,you got me into this, now you have to join me, LOL! ***Baby Dust***

7/21/2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Oh, and I SO think you need a boy, LOL

7/21/2005 3:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! I'd be very happy with all girls, but Sailor really wants a boy, so I'll be happy just to have another baby.

7/21/2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'll sprinkle some of this preggo dust your way!!! :)

7/21/2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'll sprinkle some of this preggo dust your way!!! :)

7/21/2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Java Mama!

7/21/2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That'd be awesome! I hope it worked this time, but I'm so tired of getting my hopes up every time, you know?

7/26/2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home