Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Day!

I was in a much better mood today. Princess was a little whiney, but no big deal, nothing that lunch and a nap didn't fix. Me and Jaws went out for coffee last night, and I got a much more positive outlook on everything. I'm going to start exercising, start taking vitamins and try not to get down so easily. We were reading People last night and there was an article on a bunch of women that lost weight. It was called Half their size. Anyway, all these women are now about my size. They lost all that weight to get to my size. So that makes me feel much better about my weight. Obviously I'm not THAT overweight if women are wanting to be the same weight that I'm at now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I definitely would if you didn't live sooo far away! LOL Once we get a second car, I'm gonna start going over to Jaws's to use her treadmill.

7/21/2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'm glad I could help you cheer up! If you need anything, let me know!

7/21/2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That's a great way to look at it, I never thought of that!!

7/21/2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, thanks, Tony!

7/26/2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home