Monday, July 18, 2005

More issues...

I called and made my appointment for tomorrow! I hope they can do something to make me feel normal. Seems like I only feel normal if I'm pregnant or on birth control, but I refuse to take birth control again.

To add to my stress, we have no money for the next 2 weeks because the Navy failed to mention that when I set up an allotment, it takes the money out twice a month, but only gives it to you once a month. So now our spending money is gone. I'm hoping Sailor will let me take some money out of savings so that we're not broke for the next 2 weeks. If not, no Mom's Night Out for me!

~Blue

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Hopefully something good comes from this appt. Any idea if your seeing a male or female doc?
Might make a difference....

~Jaws

7/18/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think it's a male, but not sure. I've never met this doctor, I pretty much just went with whoever was available. My regular doctor (a male that I've never met, he was assigned to me), doesn't have anything available til August 8th! Way too long!

7/18/2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Hmm. Well , im thinking good thoughts for you.

7/18/2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, PurpleMama!

7/18/2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, LadyBug! Sailor's gonna be able to go with me to my appt, I made it late so that he can go. I might not go to Water Aerobics tomorrow, though, it depends on how I feel after the appt.

7/18/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I hope he/she has some good advice for you!! And the money thing sucks...don't you love how they leave those little details out??

7/18/2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I talked to Sailor when he got home and he gave me the go ahead to transfer money from savings, so we have our spending money and we'll just put it back in there next payday. I also cancelled the allotment so we don't have to deal with this again.

7/18/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yea, I'll be there, you miss me already? ;)

7/19/2005 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home