Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let's Talk About Sex...

I'm soooo anxious to find out the sex of the baby! It's really killing me! I want to shop so bad and I have a list of names that I'm just dying to share with Sailor. But, he won't discuss names until we know the sex. I can't wait much longer! I know it's just under 2 weeks away, but I seriously can't wait. I want to know...NOW! If I can't find out yet, can I at least discuss names? Ugh! He's torturing me on purpose, I'm convinced that this is his cruel way of attempting to teach me to be patient. It's not gonna work, I'll never be patient. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I cannot wait for next week for a confirmation. I bought back 3 bags of clothes from my sis, but I still cannot get myself to wash 'em. I am still holding out that it is another girl!! Here's to some open leg vibes for ya.

5/18/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I can't wait either!! But I know it's a boy, lol, I just cant wait for them to tell you that, : )

Here's to a healthy (opened leg) jellybean!

5/18/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Why why why didn't you just take that appointment the other day... you're killing us!! LOL

Hey, we're here, discuss names with us, we won't tell Sailor!! :)

5/19/2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

HaHa Blue i hear ya on the patience thing, I too will never have any LOL. Yeah share with us, it won't get back to Sailor!

5/19/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

ya ya share!!
OH I HOPE YOU GET TO FIND OUT THE SEX FOR SURE!!!!!!!!

5/19/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I have never had any patience and find that as I get older the little bit I do have is slowly going. I can't wait to find out what your having =)

5/21/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home