Monday, May 15, 2006

Crappy Day

I got very little sleep Saturday night, so was tired and cranky all day yesterday! We went out to breakfast with my parents, brother, grandma, and some aunts and uncles. It was really good and I pigged out, but the rest of the day sucked. I went back to my parent's house afterwards and took a short nap, but it didn't make me feel any better. When we got home last night, I just broke down and started crying because we were out of cheese. LOL It was so stupid, and had nothing to do with my mood, but I just started crying and couldn't stop! I was a little depressed all weekend, so that was part of it, plus being tired and for some reason, yesterday it really hit me that Sailor's gonna be gone soon. I cried for several hours and then finally just went to bed...I never even ate dinner. Such a sucky Mother's Day and everyone tried to make it a good one. My brother got me a pink rose, Princess put her handprints on a Best Mom Hands Down shirt, and I got the breakfast that I wanted, plus my Mom promised me a pedicure day! I just wish I could've been in a better mood to really enjoy it.

7 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Blue I am so sorry you did not have the bestest day! I sure hope your feeling better...
LOL Cheese.. I am really not laughing at you dear, but one day I was just so bummed out while Preggo with one of the boys, don't remember which, that I just cried and cried cause I forgot to get ketchup to go with fries..LMAO It was bad bad bad but it is pregnancy you know that... You wont cry over cheese often!!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY HUN!! I sure hope your feeling better!!

5/15/2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger water said...

I totally understand about the whole you're about to be alone part, I am really starting to feel that. I hope your day got better.

5/15/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm sorry it was such a crappy day for you. Mine wasn't much better, but couldn't give the excuse of the hormones were going haywire like you can! I just let unimportant people get to me. I hope you enjoy your last few months with Sailor.

5/15/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Big hugs

><(((*>

5/15/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm so sorry you had a crappy day. I hope you got some rest and are feeling better today.

5/15/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Awww Blue sorry your Mommy's day wasn't that great sweetie. I do hope your feeling better though. As Ali said it is pregnancy and the cheese won't bother you so much when your not pregnant. I did get a giggle out of that though I remember days like that while I was preggers.

5/16/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Awww!! BIG HUGS! You need a Grande Frapp!! :)

5/19/2006 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home