Monday, January 23, 2006

Update...

I'm feeling MUCH better today! Still tired, but no cramps today! Yay! The Dr's office called me back this afternoon and my Dr wants to see me for a consult this week, so I'm going in tomorrow morning. I guess it's just to go over everything again and give me more info on the Clomid and all. And, of course, so he can tell me when to start jumping Sailor. LOL

Super Suppers update...we had the Sweet and Tangy Flank Steak tonight. We also had green beans and baked potatoes. It was SO good, but Sailor and Princess didn't like it. This is the meal that Sailor was the most excited about because it's steak, but he didn't like the seasoning. Oh well. Princess loved the seasonings, but doesn't like steak because it takes too long to chew and she likes to wolf down her food. I really liked it, though, and saved the leftovers. Tomorrow night is Orange-Tarragon Glazed Chicken with Herbed Noodles, we're also having broccoli. Yum! I can't wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Seriously, we're all going to sound like gormét cooks!! hahaha! It sounds really good, at least you tried!

Glad you are feeling better today!

1/23/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger JC said...

glad your feeling better today Blue =) Can't wait to hear what the doc say's. I'm gonna have to look into that Super Suppers it sounds really good but not sure Little Guy would like the steak or the chicken he is not a real big meat eater.

1/23/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, too! As for the super suppers - at least it's more for you if you do like it! I so hope that I get to go in February.

1/24/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LMAO About Princess and steak...That is so funny you said that, because my sister who is now 23 HATES steak and always has, Why? Because it takes to long to chew...LMAO She still won't eat it today beacause of that same reason..LOL How funny!!

1/25/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home