Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tag Issues: Update

So, someone from the bank called me a few minutes ago and told me that I don't have to make the trip! Yay! She said that she's going to take care of everything for me (I gave her my tag number so she can just get it transferred), and they're going to just mail me my registration. She said she should have it done by Thursday afternoon and I can put my tag on the car on Monday (which means, I'll be able to get base stickers finally!). Yay! I'm so relieved, I sooo did not want to make that drive twice! Now I just have to sit and wait patiently for two days for her to call me and tell me all is done! Oh, still waiting to hear back from Sailor about orders, I'll post later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Tap, Tap, Tap.... waiting impatiently!! ;)

1/17/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Well thats good that you don't have to make 2 trips. =)

1/17/2006 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home