Monday, January 23, 2006

Fishy

Saturday morning, we wake up and Princess goes out to the kitchen, looks at the tank, says "fish, fish" and then gets this concerned look on her face and goes "where are you?". LMAO! It was SO cute! I guess she understands that fish go in the fish tank. Sailor came home from work with donuts (YUMMY) and Lawnboy came over to join us for breakfast. After breakfast, we went shopping for fish stuff! We got some crushed coral for the bottom of the tank (it's a freshwater tank, but we were told that Angel fish like the coral, and we wanted something white for the bottom). On top of the crushed coral, is our colored gravel. We have a section of green, then blue, then red. It's really pretty! We also got some feeder fish to get the tank ready for the real fish (that we're getting this weekend). Java, Sailor and Lawnboy will be responsible for cleaning the tank. Sailor will be teaching Lawnboy everything he needs to know to take care of everything around the house while he's gone. Lawnboy will be getting an allowance soon, too. After we got home, the boys put the tank together and I relaxed while Princess took a nap. Then me and Princess got a shower and Sailor, Lawnboy, and Princess dropped me off at Starbucks for a bunch needed coffee before heading to BUNCO with ScrappinMomma. BUNCO was alot of fun, but the coffee wore off way too quickly. The food was really good and the company was great, as always!

On Sunday, me and Princess met Nana (my Mom) at the outlet mall in St Augustine. We had alot of fun, just walking around and shopping. Nana got some new pillows for her couch and in front of the fireplace, but I didn't really get anything, except some invitations for a friend's baby shower. Once again, I needed coffee to make it home, and the coffee wore off WAY too quickly. I've been SO tired lately, I don't get it. Ugh!

6 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice day. I'de like to see pic's of your fish tank =). You could be tired from the meds you were on Blue plus AF don't help. I had AF really bad this last time and I was really tired and worn out.

1/23/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger water said...

At least you have the coffee help I am screwed, I just get to feel tired and drained! Yes when I did have an AF years ago I would always be starving and tired so I am sure that is part of your prob. It won't get better once you start growing that baby though!!

1/23/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

"Java, Sailor and Lawnboy will be responsible for cleaning the tank."

UGH??? What tha hell?? LMAO!!!!!!!!

The tank does sound pretty though! :)

1/23/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! That was in response to your question, guess I shoulda put "Java...Sailor and Lawnboy will be responsible for cleaning the tank." Don't worry, you won't have to make the long trek down here to clean my tank! ;)

1/23/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yep, fun night at Bunco! Thanks for keeping me company on the car ride!

1/24/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL yeah you don't want me cleaning your tank! I'll bring the Wet Vac!!! hahahahaaa

1/24/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home