Friday, January 20, 2006

Super!

Tonight was our Super Suppers gathering. We met at Super Suppers and prepared a bunch of meals, ate a bit, talked a lot, and then packed up our stuff and went home! I'm so excited about all of the meals I made. I can't wait to start cooking and eating them! While I was gone, Sailor took Princess, Naala, Lawnboy, and E (another neighbor, Lawnboy's friend) to Pet Supermarket...where they bought a 55 gallon tank for Princess. I wasn't upset, but I definitely wasn't expecting it! I came home to a huge tank taking over the counter. And the thing takes up 4 outlets, so my beloved Coffee pot has to be moved. I do like it, and I did want one, but it's a bit bigger than I expected. I'm looking forward to getting the decorations and fish for it, though! He said Princess had a blast looking at all the fish and he had to drag her out of the store. LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

How fun, I want to go to one of those by me, I should look on the net for any close by!
Ohh Princess is going to have so much fun watching the fish. My boys want a tank so bad!!

1/21/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Boater loves fish. We have 3 tanks but they are in our bedroom closet. He has gotten them out twice since Little Guy was born. He'll get them out get fish and try to keep up with it but he just don't have the time, and I have no clue...lolHe was talking about putting our little one up the 30 gallon one last night cuz while we were at my sisters Little Guy just loved watching the fish, and if you don't get that many fish then it will be easier to clean and keep clean.

1/21/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger April said...

Awww, how absolutely adorable! I too love fish, but saltwater is my fav. Fresh is obviously best for ease and simplicity. I'm sure you all will enjoy it for a long time!

1/21/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger water said...

I cannot wait till we redo this room and I can set up my 30 gal. again, I really miss my fishies!

1/22/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo I saw all of the pics from SS and I'm so glad to that I'm signing up for the next one in a few weeks! YAY!! (permitting no baby yet)

Enjoy the tank... who has cleaning duty???? lol

1/22/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home