Friday, January 27, 2006

Update On Stuff

Day 2 of Clomid, 3 days to go! AF is gone already (VERY light this time!). Just one more week and we can start trying! Yay! I'm so excited! Still no update on Orders, I checked the site last night and nothing has changed. I've decided what I want to do to the garage, just have to wait for money to start working on it. Once we get our income tax return, we're going to buy a new A/C unit (ours is leaking) and repair the water damage. We're going to be replacing the garage door with a sliding glass door. Putting curtains up in front of the glass door, and a curtain separating the laundry area from the rest of the room. We'll also have to put some insulation in and an a/c duct for the room. We're going to be buying a small shed for the backyard to put the lawn supplies and tools in. And we're going to recarpet the house. That's the plan, anyway...we'll see if we're actually able to do any of that! LOL Princess has learned the word "Ta Da!" and started saying it every time she flips, and now she's saying it just randomly as she's dancing around the house. She also copied me while I was driving yesterday (this is why I don't cuss anymore) and she said "What is with people?!". LMAO, it was sooo cute! Then she started just randomly talking and saying "What color is people" or something like that, all I could make out was What, color, and people, I dunno what the other word(s) were. She's such a nut!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wow I wished AF was like that for me I had it up till day 8 =( Yay just one more week to the fun part =) I hope Sailor gets some new soon on his orders.Hope your able to get everything you want done.

1/27/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL how funny!!! She is really growing so fast. I love that she just climbs up in my lap! :)

Good luck with the house stuff. Also, look in the paper for the shed, we sold ours in there many years ago and it went for a good price!

1/27/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger water said...

I hope it works out for ya, I am in the same boat I wanna do this and that then I realize we were broke before I finished planning the first project!! If you do the shed spend the extra $$ to pour cement, it will save you from the rot that we have on our shed in our yard. JMO

1/28/2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home