Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sex!

It looks like Sailor gets his wish! He gets off the 4th because it's Saturday (but I'll be out of town for a baby shower, so guess it'll be a late night for us!), he stands watch for a buddy on the 5th, and then gets the 6th off because of the Super Bowl...I guess the day after the Super Bowl is now a national holiday? LOL He still has to work on the 8th, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad, right? Oooh, and that's a Wednesday, I just might be skipping Coffee Night that week. So, does anyone else's hubby get the day after the Super Bowl off? Do the kids have school that day? I'm really curious now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

lmao

1/25/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger water said...

Probably in Detroit I will ask my folks!! LOL

1/25/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

lol I don't think Boater gets off the day after the superbowl. Have fun =)

1/25/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Husker NEVER gets off for any holiday. That's really weird!!

1/25/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Nope, Trucker doesn't get the day after the super off. Although that would be awesome to have him another day. I am also pretty sure there is school that day too.

1/25/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I dont think Hubby has off that day and I dont think Sonderful is off of school either..WEIRD!
Oh and for sex I would skip coffee night too, even though I love coffee..LOL

1/26/2006 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home