Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In A Mood?

I've been reading all the blogs that I always read, but I haven't been in the mood to comment lately. I didn't have much time to read on Saturday and Sunday, so I got kinda behind, and just haven't been in the mood to comment when I do have time to read. I don't feel like I have time for anything anymore. I did empty the dishwasher today and cleaned the bathroom. If I read your blog and haven't commented lately...it's not you, it's me, really! LOL I guess I don't really have much to say? I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting overwhelmed with the amount that I read. I'll try and figure it out and do something about it soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I have been in a mood today too! A very pissy, ready to bite heads off, kind of mood! :(

We will cheer each other up tomorrow!

1/31/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger April said...

awww, I'm sorry you're "in a mood" . . . I go through those too - sometimes I want to know what everyone's up to but just not feeling too social. It oculd be that "you're getting ready to ovulate" feeling - sometimes it feels like a mini-PMS time. Java - you're excuse is that you're preggo and everything affects you more. Those hormones can be a bitch, huh? I love you both and we can deal with no comments!

1/31/2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger water said...

That's so funny I was just thinking how no one comments on my blog anymore and was beginning to feel unloved!! :) I completely understand 'the mood'! Hope it gets better and you relax for all that baby making that is going to be happenin' here soon!

2/01/2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope you feel better soon. I can understand where your coming from. I get like that myself.

2/01/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I get like that too!! I noticed you haven't been aroudn the blog replys lately! Hope you get to feeling better hun!!!

2/01/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I am exactly like that sometimes Blue. So no worries on this end whenever you got something to say my blog will be there for you to say it on LOL.

2/01/2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home