Monday, January 30, 2006

Busy!

Saturday was Java's baby shower, yesterday we went to visit family, and then today was a playdate. So when I got home today, my house was in desperate need of some cleaning! LOL But, I was too exhausted to do anything. I put Princess down for a nap and then relaxed and checked my email. When Sailor got off work, me and Princess met him up at Pet Supermarket and got some fish for the tank! Yay! We have 5 new fish...and I don't remember what type they all are. My Mom did my taxes tonight. We usually go to H&R Block, but Mom does everyone else's taxes in the family, so we had her do them this year. We're getting back almost as much as we got last year, but don't have to pay the H&R Block fees, so we're actually getting a lil more! And the best part, she did it all over the phone, so we didn't have to deal with a 2 year old in a small office for like 2-3 hours! We shoudl get our money in about a week and then we can buy a new A/C unit finally! I am DONE with the Clomid, so we get to start trying in a few days! Yay!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Thank you for Saturday! I had a great time!!

Yay on the taxes! We will probably owe... we always owe, unless we come up with extra deductions to even out! This year we get the lovely chore of doing them ourselves. Our CPA was diagnosed with Cancer a year ago (maybe longer) so he's out of practice. I'm glad we don't have to do the quarterly anymore!

1/31/2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger water said...

Why do all you people go to H & R block it is so easy to do 'em yourself. Next year I will have my 'Uncle" (dad's best friend) do them because we will have the house and other things so I'm sure I will need help, but I will have him teach me!! I refuse to pay someone, plus doesn't the base do 'em for free they did in San Diego? Oh well cool you are done with 'em I am still waiting on my W-2 from the Y.

1/31/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I usually do my taxes but will have Boater take them to get done this year. I am so use to doing them married and joint and with me not working last year I am to stupid to figure them out to where he claims me and Little Guy. I wouls love to see pic's of the fish tank. I bet princess just loves it. Yay just a few more day's till babymaking time. Have fun!!

1/31/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

I don't know about you all but we itemize, and love it. Due to owning a house, and me having "business expenses" we get thousands back every year so far. Sooner or later though, the house will not give us as much interest on our mortgage (oh, and I can't forget about donations to charity . . .) :D Hubby and I always do our own taxes. We bought Turbo Tax last year and it was the biggest waste of money! I'll never do that again.

1/31/2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home