Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bummed

Sailor called and told me that he finally got ahold of his detailer and career counselor. He can't crossrate until a year before his enlistment is up (so he'd be able to go to school in 2 years because his enlistment is up in 3). He has to pick orders NOW and his options are Greece, Washington State, and San Diego. I was really looking forward to staying here for another year (the place is finally growing on me and I have to leave...of course, right?) while he went to school. I was really looking forward to him getting to do a job that he likes. But, no such luck. This sucks. I don't wanna move now! We'll be moving in the summer, I guess, probably to San Diego. I'm so disappointed. I guess the decision's been made, though, the Navy says I have to wait til the end of the summer to get pregnant. We don't want to move when I'm pregnant and have to find another doctor and all, especially given my problems. If I wasn't high risk, it wouldn't be an issue for me, I'd be fine with finding a new doctor mid-pregnancy. This really sucks. I hate bad news! I'm really gonna miss everyone, too. And now when I do get pregnant, I'll have absolutely no support. Who's gonna watch Princess while I'm in the hospital? Who's gonna keep me company when I'm bored out of my mind? Who's gonna go shopping with me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Nope. No way, your not going, even if I have to lay on the floor and grab your legs to stop you.
anyone with me here?!



:(
Don't go.... : ( Im so selfish, you need to stay!
sad ><(((*>

12/13/2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well I am right on the floor with Jaws! Just give me an ankle, some ball and chains and your ass is staying put!!!!!!! :(
So um, what if you DO get pregnant... any chance they'll let you stay :D {insert evil grin}.

:( I'm so sad if you have to go all the way to the other end of the earth. BUT I know that you will be back right? This isn't forever. Don't think that my butt won't fly to Cali. to come see you, I have family in L.A. so it would be very easy for me!

12/13/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Seriously, at least if you stay in the country, I have a slim chance of visiting you, besides, Ive always wanted to go to the san diego zoo!



Dont worry, soon I'll be buying my jet....
><(((*>

12/13/2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger water said...

If you go to San Diego, I have tons of friends that I will put you in touch with. They would be more than willing to help you with Princess. I just wish it was me going!! I like Fl, but would go back in a heartbeat. It is never going to happen now though, no P-3 communities and too many kiddoes for them to keep moving us accross country!!
I don't want you to go, but if you do just know that it will be okay!

12/14/2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, thanks everyone! Y'all are so sweet, now I really don't wanna go! LOL I think Sailor is requesting San Diego today. I'm not sure if me and Princess are allowed to join him in Greece, but I don't wanna go (there's no medical care for dependants, we'd have to go to Italy for the doctor!). I definitely don't wanna go to Washington (RAINY), Virginia is also an option, but we don't want to go there, same with Japan...so it's looking like San Diego. We talked about it last night and Sailor is wanting to buy there! The cheapest townhouse/condo is 350k! How are we gonna afford that?! And that's the absolute cheapest I found, so it'll probably be closer to 400k.

12/14/2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger April said...

Ohh, no! I'm sorry . . . that bums me too! I hate that you'll be so far away . . . but I'll come visit you if you end up in GREECE!! I want to go there anyhow! ;)

12/14/2005 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home