Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ooooh Ahhhh

One of my favorite things to do is drive around and look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music, and saying "oooh ahhh" at all the lights! Princess is now old enough to join in! We went looking at lights last night. Princess absolutely LOVES all the lights and was ooohing and ahhhing with me! It was so cute! We looked at a nearby neighborhood, then went to Arby's and got some food and looked around a few more neighborhoods while we ate. Lawnboy came with us and had never had Arby's before! LOL Once he had it, he was wondering why he'd never had it before. We had so much fun! We're gonna go and look at a few more neighborhoods sometime this week. I just LOVE Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

So did we!!

We went to dinner at Larry's then drove around "ooohing and ahhing" at the lights! So many houses around here are absolutely gorgeous and have done such a beautiful job decorating!

Lil'Buddy just kept saying "WOW"! LOL

12/11/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger water said...

Come thru the base it is crazy all the people, not me, but so many are decorated! Coming from Mi it is missing something with no snow and hot cocoa! I do miss the snow and my sis has over a foot in her yard, she lives in the middle of nowhere tho'!

12/11/2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Water... you're so right!! I've lived in Florida for 9 years and still even last week when I saw the lights around the palm trees I just shook my head... it's not the same!! lol

12/11/2005 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home