Friday, December 09, 2005

WOW! What a day/night!

Sorry for keeping y'all in suspense for so long, but Sailor called me with the results while I was on my way to my pedicure appt and when I got home, it was time to go to the Christmas Party. He got an 87! He can be any job in the Navy with that score! So what next? He has to TRY to get ahold of his detailer (not an easy task!) and get him to release him from picking orders. After that, he has to take a few online courses (no big deal there, pretty easy stuff). And then 100 hours of on the job training. After that, 1 year of IT school in Great Lakes. WOOO HOOO! I'm sooo proud of him! He doesn't normally test well, and I expected him to get a good score (he got a 63 when he took the test 7 years ago and needed a 64 to be an IT), but an 87?! That's awesome! So, we had something to celebrate on our night out!

When I got home from my pedi/hair appt, Lawnboy was here and Sailor was getting dressed, so I got ready and we left. We were a bit late because my appt was so late and took so long, but I didn't care! Why rush to get there? There were 3 Navy Christmas Parties at the Hyatt last night. 3! Talk about crowded! There was a line to turn in our tickets and a line to buy drink tickets. What???? They seriously made us buy drink tickets and tell them what we'd be drinking and then we had to go wait in another line to actually get the drinks! I wasn't too happy about that! I guess it's so the bartender didn't have to handle any cash? I dunno, but it wasn't like that last year. One of the other parties that was there had an open bar, and I had to pay $6 for 1 glass of wine! Ugh! Anyway, other than the whole drink thing and the boring food (it's always boring, so no surprise there!), it was a great night! There was a hypnotist there. OMG! I'd never seen one of those shows before, but it was the funniest thing I have EVER seen! Sailor tried to get hypnotist, but it didn't work on him. The men had to give birth (OMG, their faces and grunts, soooo funny!) and the women were their nurses. They were all so serious, it was hilarious! Then they all breastfed their babies. After that, the hypnotist had the men bounce their babies on their knees (the women were all sooo worried at this point!) and then throw them in the air! But the babies didn't come back down. It was sooo sad, the men were crying over their babies! One man had twins, by the way. They finally were able to see their babies and talk them down from the ceiling. They also lost their butts and couldn't sit in the chair (and had to beg an officer to give them their butts back...I thought they were gonna pound the guy!). They all thought the audience was naked, too, and this woman starts yelling at her husband, sooo funny! This one guy was hiding behind a chair saying he was too young to see all of that! LOL That same guy thought he was Elvis later and started singing to us (and did a good job!). They thought they were in the Kentucky Derby and had to stay in their chairs and slap their own asses and yell "Who's Your Daddy!". When he'd switch from one thing to the next, he'd put them all to sleep and they'd be all tangled together, it looked pretty crazy! I'm surprised that some of the wives didn't get psycho jealous about their husband's head on some chick's lap or chest. LOL I ended up seeing that girl, that yelled at her husband for being naked, in the bathroom. She felt really bad for it (he made them all remember everything as soon as they left the room). She said she just didn't understand why he was naked and just laughing at her like it was no big deal. LOL It was such a fun night! We were soooo tired when we got home! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Lawnboy was asleep when we got home, so I woke him up, paid him, and Sailor took him home. He said Princess did really good, but didn't want to go to sleep (big surprise there! lol). He's such a good kid, I wish we could keep him! He's the only teenager I trust to watch Princess, and she just LOVES him!

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

That's awesome, tell Sailor great job. Supermom was at the Hyatt last night so I had her kiddoes and 1 extra. She said her chicken was really really good. I am glad ya'll had fun Flyboy doesn't get a party because he is a student. They are going to Dave and Buster's but it is not really a party I cannot wait for next year!

12/09/2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Big Congrats to Sailor!!!!

I'm glad you guys had a good time too !


><((*>

12/09/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger April said...

yay!! Congrats to Sailor, and I'm so glad you had a fun time last night!

12/09/2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

WOOHOO to Sailor for doing a great job on his tests!!

Sounds like a FUN night! I've always wanted to watch one of those shows, they sound hilarious!!
How was your "It's All About ME Day"??? :D

12/10/2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

My "It's All About Me" Day was great! I got the phone call from Sailor with his test results while I was on my way there, so I was in such a good mood! My pedicure was awesome! She did such a great job! I ended up getting a bold red on my toenails, which is really different for me, but I like it. I normally go with pastels or neutrals. The girl that did my eyebrows took off way too much, but it'll grow back, no big deal. My hair looks good, she cut about an inch and a half off. I don't think I'll be going back to her, though, because of the eyebrows. I think I'll start going to the guy that cut my hair for Locks of Love. I'll definitely go to the pedicure girl again, though!

12/11/2005 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home