Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sooooo Excited!

Sailor took the ASVAB this morning and I was thinking it'd take weeks to get the results back, but he should get them in 2 hours! So we should know today if he's going to be going to IT school for a year or stressing to pick orders before deadline (like a month and a half). I'm so hyped up now! I've been feeling all anxious all morning, it's almost like I was the one taking the test! LOL I've been trying to distract myself all morning but that's all I can think of. I haven't even had a shower yet! I've just been waiting for him to call me to tell me he's done (he just called a few minutes ago, and told me he thinks he did good and should get the results in 2 hours). Tonight is his Christmas Party, so I'm really excited about that, too. I'll be getting a pedi at 3:15 and then getting my eyebrows waxed and my hair cut. After that, I'll be rushing home to get dressed so we can go! It's gonna be such a great day! I'll update when I get the results, so check back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

No news yet?!!!!


><((*>

12/08/2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh yes you sounded really distracted when we were on the phone Thurs!! I'm SO glad he passed!!

12/10/2005 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home