Monday, December 05, 2005

The Dreaded Procedure

It wasn't near as bad as I expected it to be! I took 4 extra-strength Tylenol at 9:30 and it didn't hurt at all! It did make me bleed a little, but that's no big deal! I'm feeling a little crampy now, but it's nothing, not even as bad as mild period cramps. I should get my results in about 7 days, it should tell us if my body is making enough Progesterone...which we both think is the problem. If the results are what we think they will be, we can start treatment right away! Yay! Problem is...where will Sailor be in 10 months? We have no clue if we'll be in the state, or even if we'll be in the same state as eachother. I'm not too concerned. It'd really suck to deliver without him, but maybe they could fly him here for the delivery or something. Anyway, I'm not worried about that, or even about if we get pregnant right away or not, just glad that we're getting somewhere instead of dragging our feet and taking our time!

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I'm so glad that the appointment is over with, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for the results to hurry up and get here :D

12/05/2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger water said...

Yeah, I am so happy you are finally getting somewhere!

12/05/2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ugh, you mean we were chatting this whole time today and I completely forgot about your appointment! I'm so sorry!!!

I'm glad that it is over with, now they can find a solution! Big hugs, I hope you're feeling okay this evening!!

12/05/2005 11:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, thanks everyone! And don't worry, Java Mama, I know you were preoccupied! I'm feeling fine, just kinda yucky and uncomfortable.

12/05/2005 11:59 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I hope you dont think that I just brushed your appt off yesterday, I had a lot on my mind yestefday, kinda a rough day.
Im really happy that your making progress and hopfully soon we'll add another baby to the group.

*hugs*
><(((*>

12/06/2005 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home