Friday, September 02, 2005

What would I do without them?

I'm so thankful for all of my friends. Java Mama has created a wonderful group of very support and loving women. Water helped me get an appt with a therapist so that I can get some help with the depression from the miscarriages. I realized that it wasn't as much calling to make that appt as it was calling around looking for a place to make an appt. So as soon as she emailed me with a phone number, I called it right away and made an appt! Jaws has gone out for coffee with me every week (and been such a good friend), which helps sooo much! I swear, those mocha frappes and couple hours of fun have saved me from a deep depression. All of my friends have been so supportive through everything and have helped more than I would've ever thought. Even the members of the playgroup that I don't really know have helped a ton! I've never had many friends, I've always been kinda quiet and never had an opportunity to make so many friendships until I took that step and joined the playgroup. I've really branched out since then and am not as afraid to go places where I won't know anyone. But, I'm still quiet around people I don't know, so it's hard to make friends that aren't in the playgroup. Y'all really mean alot to me, I seariously don't know what I would do without you.

2 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Awww...you're sweet blue. I hope that you like Ira as much as me. He is a goofball and he loves kids, so he will be awesome with Princess. Let me know if you need anything.

9/02/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I've seen a huge transformation in you over the past year! It's been a prvilege to have met you and been given the chance to get to know you better!

It would not be the same without you and I'm so thankful for everything you have ever done to help out and for being there!!!!

9/02/2005 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home