Saturday, September 03, 2005

Car Problems

So we took the car yesterday for an oil change and tire rotation. They also hooked it up to some computer to see if anything else is wrong with it (the brake light has been on for a while). They were having computer problems so called to tell us that we'd have to wait til today to get it back. Sailor had a meeting last night, so he took the bike and me and Princess just hung out and I read a book. Then this morning, they call and say that it needs some sensor or something (I dunno, I didn't talk to them), so we tell them to go ahead and fix it. They order the part, it gets in, and it's the wrong part. So they reordered the correct part and we have to wait a few days for it. So Sailor went up and finally got the car at about 1 and then we went to the grocery store. I hate being without a car, and now we're gonna have to do it again in a few days when the part comes in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh geez, I hate screwups! Do you think you could get a loaner from them, especially since they made the mistake?

9/04/2005 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home