Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Laundry!

I have no clean jeans. So last night, before going to bed, I put in a load of jeans. I get up this morning, and go to take the clothes out of the dryer (I washed and dried them last Friday just never took them out), and they're wet! Not only are they wet, they stink! How in the hell did that happen? I swear I dried them, why else would they be in the dryer? So I dry them again, and hope that I'm imagining the smell. I go back out, the dryer is done, and the clothes are still wet and stinky. How is this possible? So I take them out, put the jeans in the dryer, and put the clothes back in the washer. I was planning on already having a shower by now so that I could start my day at a decent time. Guess that's not happening, I have to wait for clothes now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

well, between us we have a working washer and a working dryer, LMAO

><(((*>

8/03/2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My jeans did dry, just not all the way. After an hour and a half, I got my shorts out of the dryer and they were dry. So I took a shower and put my shorts on and took the rest of the laundry to Jaws's to dry.

8/04/2005 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home