Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Monday Night Coffee

Me and Jaws went out for coffee last night. We walked around the mall and Jaws got a pretty good deal at The Children's Place, then we went to Books-a-Million, read People Magazine and enjoyed our Mocha Frappes. After that, we went to Wal-Mart where I did my grocery shopping and Jaws got some more cute shirts for Dominator. Jaws and Dominator are coming over today for a playdate, since I am stuck at home, as usual. Hopefully Sailor will get the tire fixed on the bike today so that I'll have the car when I want to go somewhere. I'm also wanting to get a 2nd carseat for the days that I don't have the car.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I thought Consignment shops weren't allowed to sell used carseats. I think because you never know if the carseat was in an accident or something.

8/03/2005 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home