Monday, September 25, 2006

Sore!

I went shopping yesterday for a diaper bag, and after walking around the mall once, I was in PAIN! I had to stop and rest between each store I went to, but it wasn't helping much, I was so sore. I finally found a diaper bag, got it, and then left (after walking around the mall a second time). After relaxing on the couch and drinking a ton of water, I felt much better. I was starting to get worried I wouldn't make it til Sailor gets home, though! He'll be home in less than 3 weeks and we're inducing in about 3 weeks (on or around the 16th of Oct). Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Bebe waits for her Daddy to come home! I'm going to cut down on working out, only going to do water aerobics twice a week (instead of 4 times a week) and no more long shopping trips. Luckily I have most of what I need now...but what will I do for entertainment?! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

LOL! Shop online!

9/25/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have been...alot! There's not much left to get, and everything I need should be at Target, not much walking around required there. I pretty much just need a new purse, a boppy, and nipples. Not bad! And, I still have another shower, so I'll be getting the purse soon and the rest will wait til after the shower.

9/26/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Fingers crossed here!! Take it easy =)

9/27/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

don't force her out any earlier than she needs to be! lol take it easy :)

9/27/2006 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home