Saturday, September 30, 2006

36 Weeks!

Can you believe I'm 36 weeks already? 9 months! Almost done! Sailor will be home in 2 weeks! I had my appt on Wednesday. I lost 2 lbs (woo hoo!), everything sounds and looks good. Only problem is...Dr will be out of town on the day that I want to induce. Since Sailor will be home on the 14th, we wanted to induce on the 16th so that he could spend as much time as possible with Bebe. Dr told me he'd be out of town from the 14th to the 18th, so I could do it on the 19th, but that'd give Sailor less than a week with Bebe...or he could come home a week later and we could induce on the 23rd. It sounded like he was leaning more towards wanting to do it on the 23rd, but I didn't really commit to anything. I talked to Sailor about it, and we decided that we'd rather him only get to spend a week with her than come a week later and risk missing the birth. I just don't know if I'll last until the 23rd. So, I called the Dr's office and the girl I spoke with told me that he'd be out of town until the 20th! It hadn't even been a full day since he told me the 18th. So, I told her what he had told me, but she argued, and I told her I'd just wait and talk to him at my appt (next Wed). I'm so frustrated! I've done so much to guarantee that he'll be the one to deliver Bebe and now I almost hope that I go in on my own while he's gone because I don't want to wait another week. I keep trying to tell myself that everything will work out, but I would really hate for Sailor to come home for the birth, but us not delivering until 2 days before leaves, you know?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Congrats girly, these 9 months have flown by!

10/01/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger JC said...

No I can not believe it...lol I'm sure everything will work out the way it's suppose to be don't stress yourself out. Take Care!!

10/01/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home