Monday, February 20, 2006

Long Weekend!

Sailor's friend got here at about 6pm on Friday, so Sailor and Lawnboy went to pick him up and then me and Princess met them all at a Japanese restaurant. It was soooo good! I just LOVE Japanese food! Princess fell asleep in the van on the way back from the restaurant, so I packed up real quick (everything was already right by the door) and headed to my parents' house. The guys played World of Warcraft and just hung out here. Saturday morning, I got geared up for a day of shopping with Princess, my mom, my aunt, and my grandma. We went to the mall, then Toys R Us, then lunch at Applebees, and more shopping at Griffins before finally heading back to the house. Everyone took a nap except me and my aunt, so we went to Bealls for more shopping. LOL When we got back, everyone was awake and Sailor was there. We hung out for a little bit and then ordered dinner. Sailor and Princess went to his parents' house for dinner. We got out the foot baths and gave eachother pedicures. So much fun! We all went to bed kinda early and then got up early for a big waffle breakfast. Yum! My aunt and grandma went home and I went out for more shopping with my parents. We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and then Books-a-Million...then we got the van washed and headed home for lunch. I didn't get home til LATE and then slept in this morning. Sailor woke me up shortly after 10:30 and told me that Princess was out of diapers, so I got up, went to Wal-mart, and then Sailor and Princess met me at IHOP for brunch. Despite my great weekend, I've been in an awful mood all day! I'm just so bitchy and everything Sailor does seems to piss me off today. I hate days like this!

I go in tomorrow morning, at 9:30, for my pregnancy test! I'm so excited! I just know it's gonna be positive, I feel like I'm pregnant, so I'm gonna be really disappointed if I'm not.

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice weekend with your family. Are you getting a blood test? if so when will you find out? my fingers are crossed and I soo hope it is positive. I felt like I was I am still surprised that I wasn't. I even took another test the other day since I will be starting the clomid in a few day's hopefully I just wanted to be sure. =)I am getting anxious for you.

2/20/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger water said...

Yes let us know the result you have us all waiting with ya!

2/20/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Damn, that is a lot of shopping!!! LOL

You and Cuba with your Waffles. GRRR that's what I've been craving today!!

I'm SO anxious about your test tomorrow! I am sorry you were in a pissy mood today, hey, we're all entitled to them right?! :)

So, should I call you at 9:45 or 10 in the morning???? :)

2/20/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! What are you talkin about, Java? You won't be awake that early! ;) Call me at about 11ish.

2/21/2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home