Friday, February 17, 2006

Today's plans...

I managed to do the dishes and cook dinner last night...only to create more dirty dishes! LOL I also got the office straightened up. Today I folded the clean laundry and put most of it away and started feeling funny so had to take a break. I'll finish putting the laundry away in a minute. Then I have to wash and dry a load of whites cuz Sailor is out of tshirts and forgot to tell me (he's lucky I put away the other laundry today and noticed!) and I have to do the dishes...again! I need to straighten up the living room a little, but that will be much easier once the rest of the laundry is put away. Sailor's friend is flying in tonight from Indiana and then flying out to Cuba tomorrow. So, after we meet up with him, me and Princess will be going to visit Nana and Poppy! So, I need to take a shower and pack everything up before then. Not too bad, I can do it!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a busy day. I've only gotten me and little guy a shower and I vacuumed still want to clean out the fridge and get those dishes in the diswahser. I hope you have a great weekend

2/17/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

The dishes are always neverending, aren't they?!?! Same here! I am waiting for them to make fully disposable cookware! ha!!!

Right now I'm counting contractions...seems I spoke too soon! I really need a Cuba-Coffee, it sucks to have an addiction! Wahhhh!!!

2/17/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger April said...

HEY!! I just realized that the 21st is tomorrow!?!?! Are you nervous yet? I'm saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

2/20/2006 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home