Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

So Monday was the mall playdate, Tuesday I was sick all day, and the A/C guys were here all day yesterday (making a mess!)...which means I have done absolutely NO cleaning all week! That means that today is cleaning day, right? LOL Yea, sure. I put Lexi's toy box in the office because she kept standing in it when it was in her bedroom, so I put a few toys in there, cleaned up her laundry and put a bunch of toys away in a different toy box in her room (the folding laundry/toy storage things...so she can't break it if she stands on it). So her stuff is straightened up a little. I did all that because it needed to be done, but also added a nice distraction from real cleaning. LOL My cleaning buddy friend just called, so I guess I can get motivated to clean the kitchen now.


ETA: WELL...she motivated me enough for me to get my dishwasher emptied, haven't reloaded it yet. LOL I vacuumed the hall and Princess's room (the mess that the A/C guys left), and grabbed a trash bag to try and combat the clutter in the office (again, avoiding the kitchen, lol), but got light headed, so had to take a break. Maybe I'll try to clean while sitting.

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Have fun. I hate cleaning but it's something that has to be done .

2/16/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yep it has too be done ugghhh WHY!!! I have had my share of days like hmmm I need to get this room done ahhh it can wait till tomarrow LOL. Have fun with your cleaning buddy hope you get the kitchen done.

2/16/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm definitely someone who's been cleaning way too much lately. If you need a fill-in buddy... I'm here!! lol

2/16/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I always lack the umph! I have done jack shit this week.. Though that is mainly because the *bitch* is around this week, and I have monsterous cramps and they ALWAYS put me down for a few days. UGH!! I hate to be a woman sometimes..LOL
I hope you get everything done!!

2/17/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home