Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Unhappy Valentine's Day

I woke up with a tummy ache yesterday morning and just knew it was gonna be a bad day! I spent ALL day either sleeping or in the bathroom. It was a miserable day, luckily Sailor got home at about 1 something, so he was able to take care of Princess. Luckily, it was only a 24 hour thing because I feel fine today. Should probably take some Immodium or Pepto just to be safe, but at least I'm not puking anymore!

The A/C guys are here today taking out the old unit and installing the new one. Yay! The A/C is quite a bit more than we expected it to be. We had them come out for a quote a little over a year ago and it was like $2000-$3000, I don't remember, but the prices have gone up since then and it's $4700! I don't know how we're gonna be able to afford to close in the garage, but it HAS to be done! At least we won't have to pay anyone for labor.

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sorry you weren't feeling good on Valentine's Day I hope your feeling better.=)

2/15/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yesterday was CD24...so 8 or 9 DPO. I had both diarrhea (sp?) and vomiting...don't think that's a sign of pregnancy, think it was just a 24 hour bug. I still have a feeling that I'm pregnant, though...less than a week til my appt to test! :)

2/15/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Yikes thats alot of money!!
But where you are in will surely pay for itself..LOL
Hope your feeling better!!!
Glad that Sailor came home to care for Princess when you weren't feeling well..I love when Husbands do that!!
I can't wait to hear the results from the test!!!

2/16/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Wow, that's a big difference... are they letting you use the quote they gave you last year? Wouldn't hurt to ask!

I'm sorry you were feeling bad on V-Day! We missed you and Pricness!!

2/16/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

No, the price of the units have gone up alot, so they wouldn't be able to honor that same quote, plus we don't even have the quote anymore and it's a bigger A/C than we were originally quoted for because we're going to close in the garage.

2/16/2006 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home