Monday, January 02, 2006

Why Me?

I'm in a "Why Me?" mood. I seem to get in those WAY too often lately! Right after my first miscarriage, I found out that Sailor's friend's wife was pregnant. I can not stand her! She's just annoying and irresponsible and I just didn't like her at all. I was so pissed that she was pregnant and didn't get why I lost mine and she got to have one. After that, I found out that I was pregnant with Princess. Our babies were due 3 weeks apart, but her daughter was a week early and mine was 8 days late, so they were 5 weeks and 1 day apart. Anyway, we talked while we were pregnant because we were due so close together. But after the babies were born, back to hating eachother. Anyway, I just found out that she's pregnant again. Ugh! Every time that I've been trying to get pregnant or have gotten pregnant, I've been worried that she's going to get pregnant, too. I do NOT want to be pregnant with her again. I wanted to try and get pregnant this month, but we don't know if and when we're moving yet, and I haven't started my Clomid, so it definitely won't be this month. Anyway, now I don't want to be pregnant with her, but I'm still really pissed that she's pregnant when I was wanting to get pregnant. I'm also gaining weight, all my pants are starting to get tight and I feel like crap. I ate way too much junk when we were in Ohio, but I normally don't do that at all. I rarely ever have junk food...I do eat my fair share of fast food, but no junk food in the house. Guess I need to start working out. I HATE exercise. Maybe I could just go to the mall everyday and walk. Can't I just trade my body in for one that works (and is skinny!)???

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

*Hugs*
Just avoid her. you dont have to be friends with her just b/c sailor is friends with her husband.

I wanna join a gym ( not curves), I hate working out at home, besides, a break from the kids is nice.
maybe we could join one together.
><((*>

1/02/2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I agree with Jaws... you don't have to talk to her or be around her... "Poof" friend who?????

I'm so sorry that you're feeling down. :(

1/03/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger April said...

Aww, Blue . . . I'm sorry you're feeling blue, but we're all warranted that time sometimes, kwim? Maybe you're just bloated and hormonal and it's not a too much junk food thing . . . .although if you want to join a gym, I'm at the Y . . . join and we'll go work out. I'm sorry I was mentioning things from that Feng Shui book at coffee now . . . I hope it didn't upset you any. I'm sorry if it did.

1/05/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, no, you didn't upset me at all! It was funny, and laughing is the best medicine, right? I wasn't really feeling down last night, I was the night before last and even yesterday morning, but I was fine last night! Even though I feel like hiding away when I'm in a bad mood, company is really much better for me. I do feel better when I go out, even if I'm in a bad mood when I get there, I usually come home in a better one!

1/05/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Blue I know how you feel, My hubby and I tried not the whole time but it took us 8 years and finding a doctor willing to help me before I got pregnant with Little Guy and here I was at age 32 having my first child and I would get so upset and I guess jelouse at my sister who got pregnant everytime you turned around she had 5 kids. I was always like why her and not me I mean her hubby was lazy never kept a job. Then I was hoping after I had Little Guy it would be easier for me to have kids but here I am 2 yrs later getting ready to start the clomid again. I agree with Jaw's and Java you don't have to talk to this woman. I will keep you in my prayers. Let me know when you start the clomid. Hugs!!!

1/05/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home