Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy 2006, Everyone!

We went out to dinner last night, and they told us the wait was gonna be 40-50 minutes. So Sailor decides to drive home to get his "fish food" and cell phone. He took Princess with him so that I didn't have to deal with a bored and squirmy toddler while I waited. Well, it didn't take 40-50 minutes...it took like 15-20 minutes. LOL I sat at the table and called Sailor and he was just leaving the house. Ugh! So I ordered a meal for Princess, so she wouldn't have to wait, and ordered our appetizers and a margarita for myself. Sailor and Princess arrive...and Princess is passed out! LOL She fell asleep in the van and didn't want to wake up when Sailor took her out, so she slept in the booth most of the time we were there. She did wake up to eat some grapes and had a little bit of the bread from her burger, and maybe 2 fries, and drank all of her milk. She's usually a much bigger eater, but I guess she just didn't want to be awake to eat. We ate our meals and I was too stuffed for dessert. We went to Wal-Mart for diapers and then got gas and went home. Princess slept the entire way home and didn't even wake up when Sailor put her to bed! That is sooo not like her, the van must be alot more comfortable for her than the car was! We sat outside and watched fireworks for a few minutes, then just came in and relaxed til midnight. Princess woke me up at 8am...and one of her earrings is missing! I searched her room and couldn't find it, but I did find the back of it. I'm so bummed, those were the earrings that they used to pierce her ears...almost 2 years ago! I was really hoping to save them.

Sailor's New Years Resolution is to quit smoking. I don't normally do resolutions, but I would like to get more organized and get the house ready to sell. What's your New Years Resolution?

Oh, I added pictures of our Christmas to my last post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy New Year Blue & Family!!!
:( It stinks you didn't find her earring, maybe it'll show up. I've had earrings pop up even after I had vaccumed several times.

Resolutions: Hmmm, well I guess mine should be revolving around the new house and the renovations I want to do! Personally, just being a great mommy to 3 kiddos, continuing to be the great wife Husker swears I am :) and continuing to be the great friend I KNOW I am!!!! :)

GOOD LUCK SAILOR & BLUE!

1/02/2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Happy New Year Blue & Family

1/02/2006 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home