Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ALL DONE!

I wrapped all of Princess's gifts today! Woo Hoo! I still have to wrap Sailor's gifts (and still need to buy him a couple more things), and have to buy and wrap the gifts for his family in Ohio. I also have to buy one more thing for my aunt and wrap her stuff. I'm so excited! I'll buy my aunt's gift tomorrow, and maybe find some more stuff for Sailor. I'm almost done buying stuff for Princess's birthday, too. I need to buy her a couple DVD's (although she has plenty of stuff set aside for that already, so if she gets those from someone else, I'm done!). I also need to buy the party favors for her party (which is planned! woo hoo!) and I want to buy her one of those Birthday Princess dresses. I'm so relieved to have so much done already!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You got a LOT done... and I know it was a lot because I know you have been a shopping FOOL!!! LOL
Great job! I finally have all of the gifts in the house wrapped too, it's too much of a PITA if you wait too long!

12/15/2005 1:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I will wrap for you... for a minimal fee!! LOL

12/16/2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

lol

12/16/2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home