Tuesday, January 10, 2006

TOO Cute!

Remember that playhouse that we got Princess for Christmas? Well it was in the office, and taking up WAY too much room! Plus Princess kept playing with stuff on our desks instead of inside the playhouse. So, today me and Lawnboy moved it to her room. After dinner, me and Princess went to her room and I showed her how to play with her new Barbie (making her sit in chairs, walking, sleeping). Then I told her to put Barbie to sleep, so she put Barbie on the Barbie bed to sleep and then started getting her babies and putting them to sleep. Then she started getting all of her stuffed animals and putting them to sleep. She'd tell them good night and "shh" with her finger over her lips. It was so cute! While she was putting everyone to sleep, I cleaned up the rest of her room and made her bed. I put her sleeping bag in the middle of the playhouse so that she can lie down with the babies if she wants to. When it was bedtime, I put her on her bed with her Bambi and Floppy and told her she could sleep on the big bed, or the little bed (the crib mattress that's on the floor), or the playhouse, wherever she wants. Then I went back in to check on her about 45 minutes later and she's sleeping in her playhouse with all the babies. It was sooo cute!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I wish I could get a pic, but she'd wake up if I took a pic. And if she somehow slept through it (she's not the heaviest sleeper), the picture probably wouldn't turn out cuz her room is so dark. :( It would be a cute pic, though!

1/11/2006 12:56 AM  
Blogger April said...

Awww . . . maybe she'll pretend to sleep for you during the day, and you can get a pic for memories sake . . . just don't have the window in the photo showing it's daylight. hhehee!

1/11/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger JC said...

aww I bet that was adorable =)

1/11/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

AWWWW!!

1/11/2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home