Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 Year in Review

Stolen from: Java Mama

BEST MEMORY: When Princess learned to say "love you"

WORST MEMORY: My last 2 miscarriages (Feb and Aug 2005)

FAVE SONG OF 2005: Ummm, too many to name, just about every song is my "favorite song"

FAVE MOVIE/DVD of 2005: I have no clue!

FAVE NEW TV SHOW(s) of 2005: Related?

FAVE MUSIC CD of 2005: I never buy CD's.

FAVE BOOK I READ in 2005: Thanks to the Book Club, I've read lots of new books that I never would've read! I loved all of Jennifer Weiner's books.

FAVE NEW FOOD in 2005: Meatloaf! I liked it before, but last year, I started making it sooo much and LOVE it!

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 2005: Finding out what's wrong with my body, forming a stronger bond with Sailor, being a good mommy to Princess.

MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006:
That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! (ditto Ali and Java)
That Sailor is able to quit smoking (his resolution)!
That we get the house ready to sell and make a good profit on it!
That we get good orders!
That we get pregnant, have a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby!

FAVE NEW WEBSITE of 2005:
http://jpl.coj.net
How sad is that? My favorite website is the library! LOL I just joined in 2005 and have definitely made good use out of my library card!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LOL the library!!! :)

You've had a good year Blue! I'm glad that we've become such good friends!! I'm definitely going to miss you... thank god for IM!

1/03/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger water said...

I love the Library!! Mikaela and I could spend days there!!
I am glad I am added to your list of friends (right?) this past year!

1/03/2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Blue I hope you get everything you hope for this year. =)

1/05/2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home