Friday, October 14, 2005

What does Blue need?

Stolen from LadyBug.

1. Blue needs volunteers. (Yes, volunteers to clean my house!)

2. Blue needs a booster. (okay...)

3. Blue needs Green. (money? I definitely need that!)

4. Blue needs help! (yes, yes, I do.)

5. Blue needs a punctual Plaxico. (WTF is that?!)

6. Blue needs painting. (I need to paint the house, don't really want anyone painting my body...unless it's my Sailor, lol)

7. Blue needs dry conditions. (for the paint?)

8. Blue needs to help Steve. (help Steve with what?)

9. Blue needs Linux! (???)

10. Blue needs umpire at field site. (What?!)

Interesting.
Want to know what you need? Go to google and Type "(your name) Needs".

Who's next?

2 Comments:

Blogger water said...

You got interesting things for blue, water wasn't funny at all! It is just a stupid internet game but I thought it was funny.

10/15/2005 7:02 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL those are pretty funny!!!

10/15/2005 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home