Saturday, September 24, 2005

MNO

Last night was Mom's Night Out! We went to Buca di Beppo. It was really good, they have family style dining there. It was kinda fun to pass around the plate and share, but the billing was a bit crazy! And they say that small feeds 2-4 people, but I think that's bein a little generous. And the cake...not near as big as I thought it would be! It was almost $10 for a piece of cake...and once I got my share, it was a tiny sliver! Definitely not big enough to share with that many people! I think 2 people could've shared that easily. It was about the same size as at any other restaurant but twice the price. It was good, though, and I had alot of fun! The movie sounded really good, I wanted to go, but it was late and I'm not really big on movie theaters. I much prefer to watch movies on my couch, in my pj's. Those seats are just never comfortable, and you can't prop your feet up. I'm so glad I was able to go to dinner, though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I'll probably buy it. We don't rent movies, we just buy them so that we'll have a library to choose from if the cable goes out or we're bored or something.

9/28/2005 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home