Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sick!

Everyone's been sick and it seems it was my turn. I woke up feeling yucky Saturday morning, with a scratchy throat. By Saturday night, I was stuffy and carrying around a box of tissues. Sunday morning, my throat felt better, but my head felt like crap! My head was throbbing, my nose was stuffed, and my contact was in pieces, so I couldn't see all day! I'm feeling alot better now, still a little stuffy, but I should be 100% soon. I hate being sick! I haven't gotten anything done, and now my kitchen sink stinks! LOL I really need to empty and reload the dishwasher and clean the sink.

2 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I hope you feel better, I hope I don't get sick I have been so busy and stressed, not eating right, not sleeping, okay I guess I am doomed to get sick, huh?!? Well stay away since I sentencing myself to illness!!!

10/11/2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope you feel 100% soon! Colds can really suck!!

10/12/2005 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home