Monday, October 03, 2005

Me! Me! Me!

Stolen from Java Mama...

A is for Age: 25
B is for Booze: Margarita
C is for Career: Mom!
D is for Dad’s name: Dad
E is for Essential Item to bring to a party: Java Mama! ;)
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Not sure
G is for Goof off thing to do: Final Fantasy XI
H is for Hometown: Florida
I is for Instrument you play: none
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Strawberry Jam
K is for Kids: Princess :)
L is for Living Arrangement: Own a house
M is for Mom’s name: Mom
N is for Names of best friend: Jax-Park Playgroup :)
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 1...at 24, when I had Princess
P is for Phobias: BUGS!
Q is for Quote you like: "I can't stop looking at the Cool Whip" (LMAO)
R is for relationship that lasted longest: 4 1/2 years so far! :)
S is for Siblings: 1, a younger brother
T is for Texas, ever been?: Yea, drove all the way across it, twice! I loved it! Heat without humidity!
U is for Unique Trait: Ummm...I have a pretty unique bump on the back of my head. LOL
V is for Vegetable you love: Broccoli with cheese!
W is for worst trait: Laziness
X is for Xrays you have had: 2 (I think)...chest and foot
Y is for yummy food you make: Everything I make is good...if you can get me to cook.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Cancer

So, who’s next?

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

broccoli with cheese no wonder you stink! LOL

10/05/2005 4:48 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

OH.MY.GOD
You had me ROLLING!!!
Okay...

1. I was picked! I was picked! Bring me to the party! hehe

2. The cool whip quote! ROTF!!!!!!!!

10/06/2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! Well I copied it from you, and when I went to do my answers, you had picked yourself to bring to the party, so I figured I'd pick you, too! ;) Haha!

10/07/2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home