Monday, October 03, 2005

Great Weekend!

Saturday morning I was able to get away for 3 hours, all by myself, to run some errands! After that, I came home and me and Sailor cleaned out the car...threw out all the trash, put the uniforms in the house, and cleaned the leather. We still need to vacuum and wash the outside, but at least it's not so cluttered! Saturday night was our quarterly BUNCO get together! We had the best turnout ever with 20 people playing! It was sooo much fun! I won the roll-off for the most Bunco's (4). Great food, great company, and great fun! Sunday morning, me and Princess went to visit my grandma to celebrate her 70th birthday! My parents and brother and one of my uncles and his girlfriend met us there. We all went to an Italian restaurant on the beach. I had a really good calzone! Yummm! After lunch, we went back to my grandma's and had some cake, fruit, and coffee. While we were visiting my family, Sailor went to help his Dad get some work done on his old house (he's getting it ready to sell). He got home at about 8 last night...with a truck! His Dad is letting us use the truck until we move. It's already paid for and he just got a new truck a couple days ago, so we're using the old one as long as we're in Florida. I'm hoping we can get stickers on it soon so Sailor can take the truck to work and I can have the car. I just don't feel comfortable putting Princess in a truck. I'll probably have to do that today to go to the playdate, though, unless Jaws decides to go and drive us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home