Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Saturday

Today was an odd day. Princess let us sleep in! Sailor woke up at 9:38 and she was still asleep, so he got her up and then they woke me up. She never sleeps that late! She wakes up between 7 and 8 every morning and I'm happy when I get to sleep til 8 or 8:15. So we got up and had breakfast and then some of the neighborhood kids came over to hang out. We sat around watching Disney channel and me and Princess begged Sailor to let me get a DVD changer (she learned how to say "Please, Please, Please" today, lol). He finally caved and I went on a search for it. I tried to order online but couldn't get it to go through, so I went to Circuit City but they didn't have the same one, they had a newer model that was $60 more, though. The salesguy told me that there was an open box one at another location, so I went there and got that. I get home and we start putting our DVD's in it (did I mention it holds 400 DVD's and CD's?!) and then we realize that the remote control works but isn't the one that we were supposed to get. So I called Sony and they told me to call Circuit City and see if they have it. I called, they searched, no remote. They have one that they think might work, but not the exact model that I need. I called Sony back and they told me to call Parts and Accessories. So now I have to wait til tomorrow and call them. I just know they're going to try and charge me because it's Open Box, but I'm refusing to pay for another remote! I looked it up on Sony's website and the remote is $37! Crazy, huh? It's looking like maybe I should've just gotten the more expensive one that came in a nice, closed box with all of the correct accessories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

9/28/2005 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home