Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Go Gators!


Me and Princess went to Ocala on Saturday and then went shopping with my parents and then we all headed to Gainesville for a Tailgate Party. It was fun, but sooo hot! We had the CD player, of course, and also live music! Princess had a blast dancing, so did Poppy (my dad)! After the Tailgate Party, Poppy stayed and went to the game and me, Princess, Nana (my mom), and Uncle Drew (my brother) went back to Ocala. Princess got a bath, brushed her teeth and went to bed and the rest of us stayed up and watched the Gator game and the Seminole game. Both teams won, so everyone was happy! And Princess was asleep within a couple minutes! Sunday morning we got up and had french toast and scrapple. YUM!!!!!!!! Then me, Princess, and Nana went to Wal-Mart and then we all relaxed and watched the Dolphins game. We stayed for dinner and then headed home...Princess was asleep within 10 minuts of leaving! She was wore out this weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What is french toast and scrapple?? I have no idea but I'm so hungry right now I'd eat it! LOL

Glad you had a good time with your family!! :)

9/20/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

You've never heard of French Toast? LOL My Dad's Dad used to make it with flour and egg instead of just egg, so my Mom made it that way for him...it was sooo good! And scrapple is a breakfast meat that comes in a loaf and tastes kinda like sausage. I think it's a northern thing (like Pennsylvania area?). It's sooo good, I request it every time I go home! I'm not a northerner, by the way, my Dad was born in PA.

9/20/2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

whos that cute kid????!!!!


Hehehe, sounds like you guys had a yummy time!

><(((*>

9/21/2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

You're a Gator fan, I see....

I just clicked in after seeing you had clicked to my site recently. THANKS :)

We're BIG Bama fans so I guess we'll see you in T-Town this week (not really "see you" but you know what I mean!)

ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!

9/25/2005 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home