Friday, November 10, 2006

Stressed!

Princess has diaper rash, so I didn't put a diaper on her this morning to let her air out some. She wanted one and is whining because it hurts, but I didn't give her one. I went to go brush my teeth and one of the dogs got into the trash and littered pads all over the bathroom. The door was closed, so someone had to have seen the mess and close the door, but didn't bother to clean it up. So why do I feel obligated to do it? This is the 3rd time I've had to clean up pads because of that dog and I NEVER leave the bathroom doors open. I'm just so frustrated! So I finally get to brush my teeth and then Princess starts crying, so I rush back to the bedroom (still brushing my teeth) and she's peed on the floor...and in my shoe. I get some rags to start cleaning it up, finish brushing my teeth, and then finish cleaning it up. After all of that, I finally got to get a cup of coffee and cereal bar for breakfast! I'm just so stressed out that everything seems to go like that for me...and before my coffee! I so wish I could just go back to bed.

The good news is...we have passports! I'm really excited about going to see Sailor...less than 2 weeks! I have sooo much to do, though, and no energy to do it with! LOL Sailor's Dad is getting me some boxes this weekend, so I can pack a bunch of stuff up and mail it to Sailor. That way I don't have to take as much with me.

I started working out this week. I went to Salsa on Monday and Pump on Tuesday. I stayed at a friend's house on Wednesday and was sore on Thursday, so skipped class. I really like Pump, it's definitely a full body workout!

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

just new momma again stress, never gets easier. Just get a little more used to it. Glad to hear everything is good.

11/10/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger JC said...

wow what a morning huh. Sounds like your getting everything together. I hope you have a great time in Greece.

11/16/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

hugs..Water is right you will get used to the added stress..LOL
2 MORE WKS thats it!! WOW I bet your sooo excited to go!
Will you be staying for a long time?
And when you say Salsa, do you mean dancing?? I WOULD LOVE to do that!!!

11/16/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home