Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Soon...I hope!

Sailor will be home on Saturday and we're hoping Bebe will make her appearance shortly after that (well, after a little bit of alone time, of course, lol). I've been in alot of pain since yesterday afternoon...I've had pelvic pain the entire pregnancy, but this is much worse...I can barely walk, I'm having to hold onto the wall just to get down the hall. I'm hoping this means that something's happening and it won't be long. I was planning on overdoing it this week to kinda get ready and then attempt to induce myself over the weekend, but guess that's not gonna happen. If I can't walk, I don't see how I'm going to do much of anything, so overdoing it is definitely out of the question!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Just a few more day's till hubby gets home YAY!!! Well you know they say that having sex could make you go into labor so have fun with your alone time...lol I have my fingers crossed for ya that Bebe will make her arrival soon after Sailor comes home.

10/10/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OOOH Sounds like your getting close!!
I hope your able to make yourself more comfortable!!
I hope the pain is subsiding too!!

Just a few more days tilL Sailor comes home!! WOW I can't believe how fast time flew...From my angle on ya anyways..LOL

10/10/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

wow, just a little bit longer....you can hold out! This has gone by so fast!

10/12/2006 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home