Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quick Update

Sailor is home! His plane FINALLY (after many delays) got here just after 10 Saturday night. Princess was soooo excited (and surprised) to see him! She just kinda stared at him like she didn't know he was real, then ran up to him. Since then, she hasn't let him out of her sight! If he goes to the bathroom, she has a meltdown asking where he is, lol. It's really sweet, but sad, too...I know he's going to have to leave again soon. I'm really dreading him leaving again, I wish I could go back when he does, but there's no time to get everything ready to go by then...plus, he still needs to get things set up for us there and it's safest to wait til after the 2 month shots for Bebe to go over there. Speaking of Bebe...she'll be here in just a few more days! I'm so excited!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm so glad he made it home safely. Awww I bet Princess is on cloud 9. Wow just a few more days. I'm sooo excited for you can't wait to see pic's of her. Take Care!!

10/17/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know she's got to be the happiest little girl right now!!
It was good talking to Sailor yesterday! I can't wait to see Bebe this weekend!!!!!!!

10/17/2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OH THE DAY IS INCHING EVER SO CLOSE!!! I can't wait to meet BeBe!!
I bet you are all so excited to have Sailor home...That is awesome!!
Good luck girlie! I am sure Java will let us know right away when BeBe comes!!!!!

10/18/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. One more day =)

10/19/2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home