Thursday, October 05, 2006

Almost Done!

I had my appt yesterday, I'll be 37 weeks on Saturday. I'm dilated 1cm (was last week, too, Dr just didn't mention it). I'm hoping the doctor will call me back in the morning to discuss inducing. Sailor is going to be home on leave from Oct 14-25th...but the Dr will be out of town from Oct 14-21. So, he wants to induce on the 22nd and I want Sailor to get more than 3 days with his daughter. I talked it over with him and left a message for Dr to call me, hopefully his stand-in (he doesn't have another Dr at his practice, but there is a Dr that would be delivering me if I went in naturally while he was gone) will induce me while he's gone so that we can have some family time before Sailor leaves again. My next (and last) appt is Oct 12. So...just over a week til hubby is home! I'm so excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

It's getting SO CLOSE!!!!! I can't wait to hold all these new babies!

10/05/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Yeah it is wow where have the last almost 9 months gone??? I hope the doctor thats standing in for him will induce you so Sailor will have more time with Bebe. I can not wait to see pic's of her. Java's lucky she get to hold her...lol Take Care Blue!!!

10/08/2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home