Friday, November 03, 2006

Doing Great!

I don't have time for a long update, but we're all doing great! I've lost ALL of my baby weight (plus an extra pound or two), my wedding ring fits again, and I'm sooo ready to start working out again! My Dr said I could start low impact at 2 weeks (which is tomorrow), but I went ahead and started doing crunches yesterday. I'm so excited about getting rid of this flab and wearing non-maternity clothes again! Bebe is doing great, too...she's sleeping a TON and eating about 24 oz a day. I have my 2 week checkup today and she has hers on Monday. Sailor is now in Greece, and we'll be joining him in less than 3 weeks! We're all very excited, especially Princess...she's such a Daddy's girl and is now counting down to when she can see Dada and Naala again.

6 Comments:

Blogger water said...

How long will you be in Greece? Have some good greek food for me.

11/03/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Sorry he had to head back so fast but 3 wks will fly by!
Yes ditta what water said, How long will you be gone?
All your baby weight already... Thats awesome!! Congrats!!
Sounds like your all adjusting well!!

11/03/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like eveything is going good. Yeah 3 weeks will be here before you know it. I was lucky and lost all mine plus 20 lbs but I have gained that 20 lbs back =( Take Care!!

11/03/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

We'll be gone til June or July! Yep, lost it all! I don't know how, I've been eating a ton of junk food the past 3 weeks, lol. I've slowed down a ton since Sailor left, though...he's such a bad influence! I only had 22 lbs to lose, though...so it was pretty easy to do! The water aerobics kept me in pretty good shape, I'm ready to start working out again now!

11/03/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'll miss you :(

I hope you at least blog often!!

CONGRATS on droppin that baby weight so fast, thats great!

11/04/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

you were looking great while pregnant, you did a lot of working out and water aerobics, so I'm sure that helped you!! congrats on losing everything!

I'm going to miss you, but at least we'll have IM! :)

11/05/2006 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home