Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Lil Bummed...

The doctor's office called back on Friday and the other doctor is not able to induce me. I guess the hospital won't do it since he's not my doctor and it's elective...he's only there for if I happen to go in on my own. I'm so frustrated! Sailor said that it is possible for him to come a week later, but I'm scared that if he does, I'll go in before he gets here. I just don't know what to do...I'd have to decide by tomorrow if he's going to wait another week. I guess we're just going to try a bunch of different natural induction methods...wish us luck! Jaws says I should just go in, tell them I'm having contractions and that I live 2 hours away and am not going home without my baby, lol. I dunno if that'd work or not, but I'm almost to the point where I'll try anything!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Aww, I'm so sorry that dr. is being such a pain! I guess they just don't get it. I'd be tempted to try what Jaws said to do!

10/08/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Darn I was hoping that, that doctor would induce you. I would try that I guess it couldn't hurt.

10/10/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

That's what my doc said for me to do!! He said after 'helping me' to go back to the hospital that evening (unless I was really ready and in labor beforehand) and tell them I've been having contractions and I was ready! He's a sneaky lil' doctor! :)

10/12/2006 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home